- Specialize in making automotive keys
- Theft recovery: damaged ignition or door locks
- Broken key extraction
- Lost keys to vehicle or home
- Spare or new transponder / “electronic” / “chip” keys supplied, cut, and programmed from scratch
- No key code or dealer information necessary
- We do not need your VIN number to make a key
- Program remote start, high security, push-button ignition
- Repair locked-up or jammed ignitions
- Create keys for changed ignition or door locks
- Old or new vehicles
- Same or next day service as well as booked appointments
- Emergency open up service and rekeys for home and business
- Emergency vehicle lockout service
- Steering club removals
- Trunk open-ups
- Immobilizer re-flash
- Motorcycle keys
- Vats keys
- Tractor / Trailers
Specialty Autos – i.e. tinted windows
Many autos with tinted windows are told by towing services that they will not open the vehicle because they cannot see the lock. We can still open the door. We will also not scratch the tint as we will make a key instead. We open the lock not on being able to see, but by our skill. Many problems with ignitions can be fixed without taking it to the dealer to give you a part with the same problem. We will make sure the job is done right and you know what’s going on. If working on one, we can take the ignition or lock apart to show you what the problem is and how we’re going to fix it. Our knowledge and skill allow us to work on “dealer only” or “dealer restricted” keys. We are locksmiths, not “partsmiths” or “codesmiths”. We do the job by experience, not by a dealer code. If the dealer no longer has the key code on file they will often encourage that you have to change all the locks including the ignition which will become a very expensive bill.
Spare keys are a blessing when you lose your main key. If you do not have one, making a spare key is easier and less expensive than making one from scratch when you’ve lost your only key. It is also possible to replace a worn out main key this way and reduces the number of possible problems you might have in the future with your key being worn out and weak.
Residential / Commercial
Full emergency lockout services for residential and commercial as well as emergency rekeys.
We are not a full-service locksmith, we focus mainly on automotive services which enables us to keep a prompt response time and focus on our chosen field of work.